Diamant sur le Parc
Jungle luxury … just steps away from the Trocadéro
Diamant sur le parc is a truly unique Parisian property. Once the apartment of legendary couturier Pierre Balmain, this remarkable residence has been completely renovated, equipped, and decorated. A comprehensive personalized concierge service is the finishing touch to this incomparable offering.
Located in the prestigious Walter buildings complex, this apartment creates a sensational impression with its extraordinary detailing and boldly distinctive “jungle chic” look !
Our interior architects have ingeniously configured the expansive reception area to accentuate its spaciousness while conveying a serenely intimate mood.
The residence includes two private floors with four spacious suites, each with lavishly appointed dressing rooms and baths.
The subtle interplay of exotic woods, rare marbles, natural fibers, and raw leather enlivens the atmosphere of this magical retreat.
Savor the peace and serenity of the great outdoors, right in the heart of Paris.
- 1 Spacious reception including :
- 1 entrance hall
- 1 reception room
- 1 dining Room
- 1 fully equipped La Cornue Master kitchen
- 1 chef kitchen
- 1 Master suite with walk-in dressing and bathroom
- 3 Guest suites with dressings and bathrooms
- 1 cloakroom/guests powder room
- 1 Fully equipped Laundry room
- 2 Renovated and furnished service apartments with bathroom and kitchen
- 2 Cellars